Membership & Newsletter
At the membership meeting on May 4th, 2016 the dues structure was changed. A membership application form is available via the link below.
Click here to download a membership application.
Membership in WAB provides the following benefits:
- Access to the club 24/7. except during leagues and tournaments.
- 14 station 20 yard indoor range.
- 10-80 yard outdoor practice range.
- 28 station outdoor field course.
- Reduced league fees.
- Reduced tournament fees.
- Camaraderie with others that enjoy archery!
A club will only be as successful as the effort put forth by its members. Many of our members spend countless hours maintaining the clubs building, grounds, and equipment. WAB has the following work requirements.
- 25 to 35 total work hours depending on the level membership you select
- Attend 6 monthly meetings.
- 5 hours worked towards the Safari Shoot (Labor Day weekend). These hours can be done prior to this event performing grounds upkeep or target repair.
Non-Working memberships are available starting at for the year.
Junior Memberships are available for those under the age of 18 who would like to join.
Our membership begins May 1st. Work requirements and dues are prorated.
If you are interested in joining, then please fill out an APPLICATION and bring it along with your dues to our next meeting. Meetings are held on the first wednesday of every month at 7pm. If you are unable to attend the meeting then please mail your application and dues to the address provided on the form. WAB would like to thank you for your interest and we hope to meet you soon.
For more information contact: